Are you in need of a natural remedy? If so, join me as comfort in this 10-minute recipe, vegan, dairy-free, and naturally sweetened Turmeric Golden Milk recipe. Packed with many natural healing properties, Gold milk is a traditional Ayurvedic drink made with turmeric root (or ground turmeric), almond milk, cinnamon, black pepper, and natural honey.
Protect the brain and improve memory functions in Alzheimer patients. Studies show that curcumin may increase levels of brain-derived neurotrophic factor compounds that helps your brain form new connections and promotes the growth of brain cells.
- Tame heartburn and indigestion issues
- Help minimize joint pain and reduce inflammation
- Fight off various infections and build (and boost) immunity due to its antibacterial properties help with a healthy glowing skin
- Delay diabetes as curcumin’s anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties help moderate insulin levels. -
CATEGORY- TURMERIC - RECIPE
- 2 ½ cups unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons of ground turmeric root
- 1 inch sliced fresh ginger root
- A tablespoon of coconut oil
- A pinch of black pepper
- A pinch of cinnamon
- A tablespoon of maple syrup or honey