CBG is a minor cannabinoid with key potential. It has recently taken the center stage in pharmacological studies and making a name in the cannabis product marketing.
Cannabis sativa is a natural source of cannabinoids. To date, most medicinal studies focus primarily on the most abundant cannabinoids, CBD (cannabidiol) and THC (tetrahydrocannabinol). These two compounds have shown incredible, natural health advantages in mammals.
What Are The CBG Effects To Our Body?
There are plenty of ongoing research being done on CBG.
We've collected the most intriguing research conducted on the "mother of all phytocannabinoids."
- Stress Management:
- Research suggest that CBG deters serotonin's uptake, which means a higher amount of this neurotransmitter may remain active in the brain, supporting mood.
- CBG users se of alertness or focus.
- A Healthy Gut:
- Inducing appetite can enable certain people receive a sufficient amount of nutrients into their bodies.
- Alleviating Discomfort:
- CBG is considerably better GABA reuptake inhibitor and displays more analgesic (comfort-inducing).
- Eye Health:
- Studies suggest that CBG may help in regulating a healthy level of intraocular eye pressure.
Where To Buy?
You may want to search for “dispensaries near me.”
Locator apps can help you discover weed delivery services, local licensed dispensaries, and medical marijuana doctors near you. The locator apps let you select from thousands of local dealers across the globe.
Most of the study surrounding the cannabis plant has revolved around CBD and THC, as they're the most abundant compounds and there are other cannabinoids that are worth looking into.
CBG continues to attract attention as the next big compound. There will likely be more of it in the wellness and health space as selective breeding, early harvesting of crops, and CBG isolating become more commonplace.
What type of relief are you looking for today? Shop our latest products here.