Today's blog post will discuss CBG or “cannabigerol” and the effects it does on our body and mind. CBG is another type of cannabinoid derived from the cannabis plant. It is also known as the “mother of all cannabinoids”. CBG is one of the most well-known cannabinoids today. Its promising effects and therapeutic benefits of it have led to the fame of CBG-based products. It offers a number of health advantages. All of these advantages come without any psychoactive effects.
Here are a few promising results from studies on CBG and its potential effects on the body and mind:
1. Skincare - CBG is an essential addition to the skincare regimen. It helps to maintain your healthy, clear, and bright skin because of its antibacterial properties. It is a great remedy for irritation, inflammation, and undesired blemishes.
2. Mental - Our physical and emotional health can suffer greatly from stress, worry, and sadness. Your mental health issues may be treated and relieved naturally with the use of CBG oils.
3. Physical - Research shows CBG may effectively treat inflammatory bowel disease by lowering the inflammation. It may be an effective approach to improve your mood, have a better night's sleep, and control your eating. According to studies, CBD may have antidepressant properties.
4. Cancer - According to research, CBG showed some potential in reducing the growth of colorectal cancer cells. As a result, CBG might be worth taking into account as a remedy and possible cancer prevention measure.
5. Focus - A sense of alertness or focus related to CBG is frequently reported by users. CBG helps to support the growth of new brain cells, which may result in a stronger ability to focus and attention.
What type of relief are you looking for today? Check out the marijuana dispensaries near you or shop our latest products here.